The process of setting up an SMSF is easy, when you use the right professionals. When you have decided that an SMSF is right for you, in order to actually establish your SMSF, you only need to make three decisions:
- The name of the SMSF.
- The trustee structure – individual or company. If you decide on a company, you will need to choose a company name.
- The members.
To set up your SMSF, you will need to complete a new fund establishment form. We will then attend to the establishment of your superannuation fund, within 24 hours.
Your SMSF establishment package includes:
- Trust deed.
- Guide to establishing an SMSF.
- Membership applications and product disclosure statements.
- Member TFN notification.
- Trustee consent forms.
- ATO trustee declarations.
- Investment strategy guide.
- Binding and Non-binding death benefit nomination forms.
- Bank account pack.
- Application with the Australian Taxation Office for ABN, tax file number and superannuation fund registration.
- Company establishment documents, if applicable, including minutes, share applications and certificates, ACN certificate and constitution.
You may not be sure whether an SMSF is right for you, so you might need a little advice to help you decide.
If this applies to you, then make an appointment to speak with our licenced Financial Planner, over at Source Financial, before proceeding any further. We welcome all phone calls at anytime. We prefer to invest some time in educating you so that you can make a fully informed decision.
Phone us now on 07 3394 4622 to discuss your options.