- It’s too hard
At Source Accounting, we make it as simple as possible. All you need to do is sign one form, and we take care of the rest. It’s easy and convenient, the way it should be. We do this free-of-charge so that you can get on with the real business of managing your SMSF
- My current adviser/accountant says I cannot have an SMSF unless they look after it.
This is incorrect, and there is no truth to this whatsoever. If you are currently with an accountant or financial adviser who has told you that you cannot move your SMSF administration to another firm, then get a second opinion from a third party.
- It takes too long.
We guarantee that we will have your SMSF moved across in no time – with the document handover process taking between 7 to 14 days to process.
- I have no time.
You don’t need to make time. We will invest on your behalf! As a sign of good faith, we will not charge you any additional fees, provided that you sign our engagement letter and appoint us as the fund’s accountant.
- Last set of financial statements prepared.
- Members statements.
- List of investments and cost history at 30 June.
- Last tax return lodged.
- Last signed audit report issued.
- Trust deed.
- Membership applications.
- You won’t pay a dollar more than the fee we quote you.
- Our packages include one fee for a complete service that includes financial statements, tax returns and an audit by a separate independent auditor.
- There are absolutely no investment restrictions – you can keep your existing broker, bank account and financial adviser if you prefer.
- We do not directly access your bank accounts, however, we do provide a free data feed service that you can sign up to, so that we can maintain your SMSF transactions on a day-to-day basis. This is a free option.