Xero accounting software is taking over the accounting and book keeping industry. It has revolutionised the way that businesses keep track of their accounts and paperwork. Many business owners are currently taking the plunge and changing their software to Xero.
Source Accounting is a Xero certified adviser
Xero is basically a bookkeeping and accounting software that you can use to track your income and expenses on a day to day basis. A summary of the benefits are:
- Xero has 500+ third-party apps to support your business needs e.g. hospitality, manufacturing, education, non-profits, points of sale. eCommerce solutions and etc.
- Xero is cloud based so eliminates the need for regular upgrades. This means that you are always operating on the latest version of the software.
- Xero removes the need for you to take a backup and store your files on your hardrive.
- Your data is safe with online backups kept on multiple locations and updated consistently throughout each day.
- You can invite your accountant and staff to access the file and set their access level. This means you can continue to work on the software even when the accountant is entering adjustments.
- You can use data feeds so that your bank transactions upload automatically.
- You can memorise transactions so that there is no need for you to code them each time they recur.
- You can set payroll parameters and keep on top of superannuation and payroll tax in real time.
- Xero allows you to access your business finances on any internet-connected device, including phones, computers and tablets – anywhere, anytime.
- You can track your debtors and set automatic reminders when your debtors don’t pay on time.
- With packages starting from $25 per month Xero is very cost effective.
Although you don’t need to be an Accountant to use Xero it is important that you receive adequate training. There is more work for Accountants now in fixing Xero errors than doing actual work so it can be expensive for you if you get it wrong. We recommend that you sign up for our Xero training course so that we can show you how to use the software. We are currently offering the first hour free. Call us now to book your Xero training on 07 3394 4622.