Source Accounting is an elite SMSF provider. We are ASIC-registered SMSF accountants, ASIC-registered SMSF auditors and CA SMSF specialists.
Unlike many other accountants who dabble with self-managed super funds, we make it our top priority to keep up-to-date with all things super. We pride ourselves as one of the top SMSF accountants in the country. We can provide you with the following specialist services in this regard:
1. Annual SMSF Compliance Package
Our complete SMSF administration package includes:
- Preparation of Financial Statements.
- Preparation of Member Statements.
- Preparation and Lodgement of Annual SMSF Taxation Return.
- Preparation of Annual Minutes.
- Annual Compliance Review.
- Annual Pension Administration including preparation of PAYG Payment Summary and Statement, if required.
- Quarterly Instalment Activity Statement/Business Activity Statement preparation.
- Arranging Annual Audit by a Specialist Independent Auditor.
2. Annual SMSF audit only services
- If you are happy with your SMSF Accountant, and require an audit only, we can provide a range of independent and objective audit services.
- If you are an accountant or financial planner, who is happy to look after the annual compliance for your SMSF clients, we can provide you with package audit services from $495 (including GST).
- All audits have a current turnaround time of 7 to 14 days.
- We give priority to late lodgements and multiple year returns.
3. SMSF advice and strategy
We are licenced SMSF accountants and through our financial planner, we can assist you with strategic advice relating to SMSF establishment, windup, contribution and pension strategies.
We also work with a range of other associated professionals that can provide you with strategic advice, in relation to business sales, using SMSF and small business CGT concessions, estate planning advice and investment strategy advice.
In all cases, where we act as the accountant for your SMSF, we use an external independent auditor to carry out your SMSF Audit. This allows us to ensure that you are receiving the highest quality service at all times from a range of professionals.
4. SMSF structure review
We can assist you in reviewing your SMSF structure and restructuring advice. Our services include:
- Deed upgrades – this ensures that your SMSF trust deed is up to date with current legislation, thereby permitting the trustees to act in accordance with the current law when managing their fund. We generally recommend a deed review every 5 years. Our deed upgrade services are charged at a flat rate of $495 (including GST).
- Fund restructure – we can review your current fund structure to provide you with advice in relation to whether a corporate trustee is the best structure for you in your circumstances. If your fund has individual trustees, and we recommend that you restructure this into a corporate trustee arrangement, our fund restructure service is charged at a flat rate of $1980 (including GST). This fee also includes the registration of the corporate trustee, along with assistance in your investment transfer paperwork to reflect the new fund trustee.
- Addition of individual trustees – if you need to add individual trustees to your fund, the cost of the deed is charged at a flat rate of $495 (including GST).
- Addition of Members – to add a member to your SMSF, there is a series of steps that you need to follow and paperwork that must be completed. To add a member to your Fund, we will charge a flat rate of $330 (including GST).