At Source Accounting, everything we do is customer focused.
As a valued member of our client network, we strive to exceed your expectations at all times. We provide you with the best possible customer service, value for money, and the most efficient turnaround times in the market.
Source Accounting provides you with the following specialist services:
1. Annual SMSF Compliance Package
For a quoted annual fee, we can provide you with a complete SMSF administration package, including:
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Preparation of member statements.
- Preparation and lodgement of annual SMSF taxation return.
- Preparation of annual minutes.
- Annual compliance review.
- Annual pension administration including preparation of PAYG payment summary and statement, if required.
- Quarterly instalment activity statement/business activity statement preparation.
- Arranging annual audit by a specialist independent auditor.
2. Annual SMSF Audit Only Services
- If you are happy with your SMSF accountant and require audit only services, we can take care of this for you.
- If you are an accountant or financial planner who is happy to look after the annual compliance for your SMSF clients, we can provide you with package audit services from $495 (including GST).
- All audits have a current turnaround time of 7 to 14 days.
- We give priority to late lodgements and multiple year returns.
3. SMSF Advice and Strategy
Source Accounting are licenced SMSF accountants. We can assist you with strategic advice relating to SMSF establishment, windup and pension strategies.
We also work with a range of other associated professionals, who can provide you with strategic advice in relation to the following areas:
- Business sales
- How to use SMSFs for small business
- How to qualify CGT concessions for small business
- Estate planning advice
- Investment strategy advice
4. Business Services
At Source Accounting, we believe that no accountancy practice can specialise in all things accounting and business. Therefore, we have developed important professional associations so that we can provide our clients with a multitude of services.
Our associates specialise in high-level business strategy and advice, including all facets of a business lifecycle – from start-up, day-to-day management and cash flow analysis to the eventual sale of your business.
We can also prepare the annual financial statements and tax returns for your company, trusts, partnerships and joint ventures under these arrangements.
5. Bookkeeping Services
We provide a range of day-to-day bookkeeping services to suit your needs and budget.
Source Accounting offers the following bookkeeping services:
- Data entry.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Debtor management.
- Creditor management.
- Cash flow management.
- Payroll including weekly/fortnightly/monthly wages and superannuation, including ESA reporting.
6. Corporate Secretarial Services
Source Accounting Australia is an ASIC registered agent. We can assist you with the ongoing management and maintenance of your company records.