SMSF Specialist Services
We have many specialist services available to assist you with your SMSF. With the ever changing SMSF landscape, many of these services require the provision of Financial Advice and the preparation of a Statement of Advice (SOA). We are licenced SMSF Accountants and work with many professionals under our umbrella that can assist with all facets of SMSF Advice.
Herein we give you a general guide as to the types of SMSF Specialist Services that we offer and the typical fee we charge:
| Deed of Confirmation (Replacement Deed).
| Deed of Amendment (Upgrade to comply with new laws).
| Deed of Change of Name*
| Trustee Appointment or Removal
| Member Appointment or Removal
| *Change of Company Name (including ASIC Fee)
| Pension Establishment including:
- minimum / maximum pension calculations
- draft letters and minutes
- PAYG withholding registration, if required.
- Tax File Number declaration, if applicable.
- Advice of PAYG withholding tax, as required.
- product disclosure statement
- pension payment agreement
|$550 per pension
$990 for 2 pensions
| Bare Trust Document Package including Corporate Trustee (for borrowing to buy property):
- Consultation in conjunction with Financial Planner.
- Checklist and guidelines for trustees.
- Bare Trust Deed.
- Loan agreements.
- Minutes and trustee resolutions.
- Technical support and guidance.
| Actuarial Certificates
| Defined Benefit Actuarial Certificates
| Lump Sum Payment Documentation including:
- Lump sum letters
- Trustee Minutes
- Registration for PAYG Withholding, if applicable
- Preparation of ATOforms including PAYG Payment Summary and Statement.
| Registered ASIC Agent duties including preparation and lodgement of ASIC forms, as required and maintenance of Corporate Register.