If you are here on our website reading this then you are probably unhappy/not satisfied with your current accountant. *When thinking about whether you have found the right/considering a new accountant, you should ask yourself the following questions:
- Is my accountant available when I need them?
- Does my accountant return my phone calls promptly?
- Does my work tax report take months to get finalised?
- Is my work always completed close to the due date for lodgement even though I have provided the required information to my accountant early every year?
- I am not sure whether my accountant understands super funds. They never provide me with up-to-date and relevant knowledge on SMSFs. I hear of all these changes coming up, so why doesn’t my accountant update me?
- I don’t understand my SMSF administration fees. The value of my fund hasn’t improved yet my fees just keep going up every year. Why?